Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Couldn't have said it better myself! At gonorthcyprus.com you can book a whole holiday, or build one yourself from flights and hotels deals if you prefer. (90% of my UK visitors book their visit this way.) Also see flight-cyprus.co.uk for flights only (North Cyprus). If you fancy the Acapulco Beach resort, (ideal for families who love sun,sea and sand) you'll save money by booking direct at acapulco-cyprus.com. If I find any other money-saving wheezes, I'll let you know!
I know one travel company went bust, thought it might be cyprus paradise. We go to northern cyprus quite often.We usually use Anatolian Sky and have never had any problem. We went to the Pia Bella in 2001 before it was upgraded but it was still very comfortable. We have stayed at Sammys, riverside and twice at the Ship. This was where we stayed last september. Can't fault it in any way. I emailed them before we went to ask for the same room as we had before overlooking the mountains at that was no problem The staff were great and being a small hotel you sonn get to know all the other guests.
When we go again we will book our boat trip at the harbour. We did this before and had a great day, this time did it through the rep and it wasn't as good. I will say it wasn't the rep's fault, he offered us a free trip. It was some of the guests from the Pia Bella who wanted to get off!!
My brother has had a house built in one of the villages and will be moving there in June, can't wait!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.