Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi sdc1961,

Welcome to HolidayTruths.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Please Click Here to download our free forums userguide.

Regards

HT Admin :wave
This is an automated response to your first post
In my experience we have found june/july temps hotter than August. yes it gets very hot in the day, well over a 100 degrees, but towards the end of Aug, it will drop a degree or so. At night its 88-90s at around 10pm.

There is no real reason why the kids shouldnt enjoy lazing in the sea and keeping cool in the pool, as parents you are fully aware of risks, eg, hats, protection and plenty to drink etc, and being out of the mid day sun.

Enjoy your holiday :sun2

Michelle x
We were in Sharm in August and loved it ,Yes it is hot the children ages 7&9 years had a fab time never really came out of the pool!We are going to Makadi Bay this August where in the world do you get 2 weeks of guarenteed sun without a cloud in sight.I can highly recomend Sharm for Families and am sure if you go you will be like us and will go back we have been really spoilt now.
Good look.
Mel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.