UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Not sure that there is a Travelodge in Blackpool - do you mean Premier Travel Inn?
The nearest Travelodge to Blackpool is on the M6 service area, about 16 miles away............
I think my friend meant the premier travel inn how close is that to the tower,she's not very good with her walking,rather breathless.
I hope she meant the premier if not she's going to have to cancel.
sleep-r-us have a look at the link below, it may help you :lol:

CLICK HERE

Helenxx
There's 3 PTL's in Blacpool. Blackpool East is at the end of the motorway & Blackpool Airport is... well at the irport. Neither are in waking distance of anywhere. Blackpool South is nearer (kind of between the Pleasure beach & the Tower but 1/2 mile inland). Even this will be too far for your friend to walk but would be better for taxis. You'd be better off at a sea front hotel with passing trams.
I will print this off and take it to my friend, some how think she,s made a mistake it.s obviousely too far out for her to travel,hopefuly she'll get it sorted or the holiday is going to be ruined.
If she's booked at Premier Travel Inn she can cancel without penalty up to 1pm on date of arrival so no worry there.
steve99 thank you for that will phone and let my friend know.
You have all been very helpful thanx again.
the one near the m6 is really nice and located next to a pub .. there is one in blackpool not far from the tower but think it was a premier lodge or something like that
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.