Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
:D Hi, If you get to airport in plenty of time (ie: not the last in queue), there should be no probs at all. We have flown with them a few times, and have always sat together, (with our young son)!

Don't worry, - you'll be fine :lol:
Have you asked them if the airline you are flying with offers the option to buy pre-assigned seats?
They do do pre-booked seating, it's just that we've always found it a waste of money in the past (when flying with Thomson/Portland) because we always get to check in when it opens and have never been split.

But because we're going with a different company I wasn't so sure the service would be the same.

I may check out how much they want to pre-book.
:D Personally I would never pre-book,- I think this is just another way of them getting you to part with your hard earned cash :wink: - if you get to check in earlier enough you should have no worries!

Regards, BBB
Yep, I agree!

I don't pre-book now as I just think out of principal its cheeky!

Its never been a problem and a good example was on a flight back from Tenerife the other winter - going out was a small plane with the 3 seats aisle 3 seats set up and coming back was 2 seats aisle 4 seats aisle 2 seats so anybody pre-booking would not of got what they had booked. (It was a weeks hols so not sure why such different planes.)

Past few times we have refused 2 seats together to have 2 aisle seats next to each other to give us a bit more leg space - leaves you more flexible to decide on the day if you want a nap or read your book/watch film in peace! he he! :D (only joking!)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.