Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Well done Squigs

I saw that the rooms went on sale from 6am today but never thought about people wanting to book at airports. Well done for bring it to our notice and even better that you managed to booked one, what a good omen for you holiday.
We got ours booked too for November at £9 pr room for 2 people both going and coming back what a great price I have seen the day where we have paid £100 a night in some hotels ......colleen
Thats great Colleen. :) Which Travelodge are you stopping at and did you book the special rate for a two course evening meal for £6?
No Squigs never seen anything about an evening meal ..the one we go to is the one at Gatwick is it Crawley or something like that :que ....how do you go about booking the meal for £6 please ...
Hi Colleen, if the Travelodge you are stopping at has a bar/restaurant it should give you the option to book it when you are booking your room. It may be worth you looking at the web site to see if they have this facility. We ate at the Travelodge at Manchester twice last season and the food was pretty good and what is even better is that last time it was £8 for the two courses and now it is down to £6. :) :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.