Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
TRIESTE.
4 Posts
we stayed just outside trieste in a bb in may that was very reasonably priced and the owner was very friendly and they had excellent breakfasts, we drove there from trieste airport and it was only 10 mins away ,the village was called duino and bb was garni aurora ,think its about £35 a night and we booked it with octopus travel its about 9 miles from trieste. duino has a lovely castle and is near the coast, we went bowling for the night before driving into slovenia so didnt go into trieste, hope this helps
elli_meg that's what we want to do is stay one night in Trieste and visit slovenia for the next 2 nights,what sort of accommodation did you use in slovenia and what sort of price did you pay.Would like to be on the coast close to the sea if possible.We have no transport so maybe catch a train or is the bus better.
hi

as we hired a car i didnt take notice of any public transport although im sure there is some to piran area, we stayed on the coast for the last 2 days in izola as the hotel was cheaper and izola was lovely, we booked through octopus travel and ive listed some photos of slovenia in the photo gallery so have a look. we drove into piran for the day, there was 3 of us inc my little daughter and we paid around £50 a night i think but i did get some discount from my airmiles,the hotel was called san simon resort
any other questions im happy to help you with

karen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.