Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Pancho ... the Triomar Ibiza Apartments are on Calle Ibiza, and describe themselves as being behind the Hotel Orange and close to the Hotel Pueblo. It's a relatively small complex, just 4 apartments on each of the 8 floors. Information on their own website does not suggest that it is a rooftop pool, but I don't see any photos of it, either on that site or elsewhere.

The complex is referred to on several other websites as 2*, cheap, basic, clean and next to The Square. However, there are some very confusing and conflicting photos on several booking sites. Some appear to show a much larger high rise complex and perhaps a better standard of facilities. Just be careful who you book with and compare their photos against those on the complex's own website:

http://www.triomar-ibiza.com/ingles/index.html

I think Sue Allen might have some experience of the Triomar, hopefully she may pop along soon with some feedback for you.

David :wave
My mother and Father-in-law have stayed at these apartments on several occasions. They are quite spacious but very basic.

The pool is not on the roof but at the side of the apartments. It didn't look inviting to me, the water looked a bit murky, I wouldn't have used it. :yikes

On a positive note, there is a supermarket right next door which would be handy and the square would be right on your door step . Also, all balconies are spacoius and South facing, so get the sun most of the day.

On a negative note, they do seem to attract rowdy young Spanish people so it can be quite noisy. The reception is not manned 24 hrs and as far as I know, there is no security on an evening which would make it difficult to complain.

I would say overall, if you just want a base and don't mind a bit of noise then this place would be ok but I personally would prefer to pay a bit extra and stay somewhere a bit more inviting.

Sue :)
Pancho
If you go to www. benidormmap.com,then maps, zoomin map you can enlarge and you will find it very near the middle then try Google earth and I think you will find it including the pool, but having the other map makes it easier
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.