Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Trip to Tabarca
9 Posts
hi we went on this trip 2 yrs ago but it didnt go to alicante then they might have changed it it takes about hour and half to tabarca the food on the island is dear there are few little tiny shops and there are some houses on the island we stayed for 3 hours but it never went to alicante it is a nice sightseeing trip think it cost us 25euros each but we spent 65euros on something to eat and drink i would go again if they now go to alicante there are plenty different cafes/restaurants on the island there are boat taxis just incase you miss your boat back lol :sun2
Tuesdays trip they stop at Alicante, the Thursday one they don't.
thanks moggy it was a thursday when we went will have go tues when we are there and try that one do you know if they run in winter months thanks julie :think
Hi Julie,

Sorry I don't, but I hope they do as I want to go on it in November.
drat :duh

I'm going tuesday til tuesday so I'll miss it.

:cry
A day out on Tabarca Island is well worth the effort. Sure, the few restuarants are expensive but it's great just to have a wander from one end of the island to the other and then a sit on the beach until it's time to take the boat back.

As for Alicante, why not take a day trip there? There is a bus service from Benidorm to Alicante and you could spend hours there. Stroll around the old town into the Santa Cruz district, take the lift to the castle, walk along the Explanada, explore the area around the Rambla, the marina etc. There's plenty to see and do, loads of bars, cafes and restaurants. You can find a 3 course lunch plus drink from as little as 8 Euros (I know one restaurant that does 4 courses, table salad, bread, half a bottle of wine and coffee for 9 Euros). Try the Plaza Santissima Faz behind the Town Hall, several great restaurants to chose from. Alicante is fantastic city and well worth at least one day of your holiday.
I'm going tuesday til tuesday so I'll miss it.

You won't miss it, it also goes on a Thursday. :tup
thanks for the advice folks, much appreciated.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.