Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
I know its a totally different resort, but I got back from Faliraki 2 weeks ago and it was beginning to get very quiet there and pr's were starting to go home. My friends are in Malia at the moment and they said it is very quiet. so im guessing it could be the same in Zante??? :roll:
The season in Zante finishes around October time. I am sure everything will still be "open".

Have a great time.

Sarah
Everything should still be open, we have been middle to end of October and things were just starting to close at that time :)
We have visited both Zakynthos and Kefalonia in October and found they were just starting to close down - lots of sales in the shops!!

Pippa
the clubs aimed at younger ones i imagine will be closing about now
Hi Millie :wave
Here's a link to read to put you at ease.. .. Please ignore the comments from Zorba the Beer he loves baiting everyone for attention..

http://www.forums.zanteweb.gr/zante.zakynthos/3994

HAVE JUST BOOKED WITH THOMSON TO GO TO ALYKES ON THE 24TH OF OCTOBER FOR 1 WEEK.

Some smaller apartments not with a T/O will probably be closed up for the year but, most of these only open for the peak season. Probably now there will be one or two less ships doing the island cruises everything else should be still be open till the end of the season last week in October.

Quite a few H-T members will be on Zante over the next few weeks so we hope it's not all closed :lol:

paul.. ..
We usually go to Alykes in October (two weeks Monday, but I'm not really counting!) and it definitely isn't closed. The sea is lovely and warm - like stepping into a bath, and as someone else has said, there are quite a few sales on in the shops. Enjoy your break.
Wendy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.