Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
There is one within the Garden City complex its not very big but there is enough equipment to do a general workout. I am sure it is provided for residents & guests however I am not sure that they would mind anyone using it as there is a charge of 3 euros per day or 8 euros for the week.

Hope this helps.

Peter
Daxy1

There are a couple of gyms that I know of, not because I use them but because my son is a personal trainer and has applied for jobs at them as we are all moving to Tenerife in July. One is Gymnasio Bouganville phone 0034 922 79 02 and the other one is Aqua Club Termal phone 0034 922 71 65 55. You can also google search both of these. I also noticed a couple of smaller ones along the front by the beach as you walk from Los Cristianos to PDLA or perhaps if you have not got one at the resort you are staying you can pay a small fee to join some of the resorts gyms even if you are not staying there.

Hope this helps

Jackie
thanks spaniard that sounds nice and cheap ill give there a try ...... :lol:
thanks jackieuk ill pop them up on google after and see what there like the one you are describing on the front is the one i was thinking of ... :D
Hi

There is also the Del Mar gym which is above Metropolis night club overlooking the sea. They've got a gym and also offer a variety of classes (some taught in english, others in spanish). They have a variety of prices aimed at holidaymakers ranging from one day to one week or two weeks.

Its only about a 5 min walk away from the Colon 2 apartments. Bascially head towards the Conquistador hotel, turn right and walk down to the sea front you wont be able to miss it.
nice one clare im going for 2 weeks but only want about 6 to 7 visits to the gym thanks for the reply... :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.