EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Valencia
10 Posts
Do you mean Valencia city or the province or the region. I know there is a large department store, el corte ingles (spelling?), in the city.
Hi I did mean Valencia city, we have been to el corte ingles but did wonder if any independant furniture stores.

Are you based in Valencia?
No, my place is in Denia. I have found it easier to source items at home and take them over, as "outsize" luggage if necessary. Not ideal and time consuming but I have found that easier for me as I got tired of traipsing the shops looking for accessories. However, Casa is a good shop for cheap but stylish homeware, as is Ale Hop. Not sure where your nearest branches are but I know both stores have branches across Spain.
Thanks, I will give both a try. I have get to explore Denia have heard it is very nice.
Hi Patsey

i think Valencia has Bo Concept and Habitat - depends what kind of look you are going for
Have you got the address for Habitat?
http://www.habitat.net/uk/main_uk.htm

the link above takes you to the habitat website and the addresses for all stores - Valencia.

you might find Bo concept is cheaper than habitat and the same kind of thing as not sure where habitat is made.

Bo concept charged me 5% extra for delivery and putting it all together (flat pack you see), which i though was pretty reasonable.
try Conforama too, good choice and good prices.
Chappers
Thank you for the link details.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.