America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
You would be better off checking directly with the hotel. their prices may well be better, and if you do find a better deal, you can cancel with no penalty.
thanx - have already checked direct with hotels & they are more expensive than lastminute & expedia @ the moment.
The hotels direct will come down, and usually end up a better deal, but sometimes the third party offers are too fantastic, its worth checking prices against direct not just when youre going but for this month and next.

For nov when I'm going the weekend is pretty expensive as theres a fight on but mgm direct has come down $60 a night in the last couple of weeks.

As you're going to be there after the new hotels open, depending on how they do there could be some future savings to be had with the increased number of top end rooms available.
Thanks for this info. What new hotels are opening then?
The new City Center development starts opening in December with the Aria, Vdara and Mandarin Oriental hotels.

luci :wave
That Mandarin Oriental is HUGE! Also Vdara is a condo, so the rooms have kitchens etc. We saw a model of a room at MGM last year and it looked really nice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.