Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
You could always eat chinese (veggie option) food if you don't find anything suitable. There are loads of Chinese Restaurants in Beni and they are very very cheap. There are also a few good Indian restaurants too. I do think that theEnglish establishments are very poor at catering for veggies and the Spanigh ones not much better, but I'm sure if you look around you'll be fine.
Sue :lol:
IMO.....

The problem is that people will not ask . :roll:

If you just tell the waiter that you don`t want meat and could you have some extra salad for example....
9 times out of 10, they will be happy to oblige.

On a set picture menu....you can just point to the meat and say "no carne para mi, gracias."

then point on something else you would like on your plate instead of the meat.

Just a suggestion.!

besos xxx
sanJi
My Dads over from Benidorm on Holiday and he says that there is a new Organic restaurant opened in Altea I would imagine that they would have a good veggie selection but he knows of no exclusive Vegetarian restaurants in Beni and he's lived there for the last 20 odd years.

Sue
Sorry, the organic restaurant is in Albir not Altea.
Sue
As you are keen on the old town I would recommend the Queen`s Hotel and the Two Palms. Both have huge menus and the veggie in our group was more than happy.
We regularly go to Benidorm.

Does anyone have any good restaurants that they can recommended that will cater well for vegetarians?

thanks

EDIT: Merged with previous thread which may provide a little info while you wait for more feedback.
David HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.