Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
just google dentists in goa and quite a few have there own web sites with all info including prices
:cheers neil/karen :sun2
Thanks Neil/Karen, we have had a look but I thought there may have been someone who has had some veneer work done and maybe they could recommend a dentist..... :tup ....cheers Keith
We use Chilly's dentist. She is very good. I am not 100% sure but Chilly may have had veneers done but unfortunately she is not around at the moment to confirm this.
Hi Keith i'm using Dr Hubert Gomes recommened by tightjock a couple of years ago in Margao, I am half way through having implant done, when i go back in december to have them finished, i am going to ask him to do some veneers to.I would highly recommend him as he will only do work that he thinks you need and will not just do any work if you dont need it. He is not a tourist dentist,And his prices are very good, if your friend decides to use him let me know, as he like new patients to be recommened to him, i will give you my details.Sorry cant help with an email addressas i have change computors and dont have it saved on it. I am sure someone will come along with it, if not pm tightjock i am sure he will give it to you. :D Gel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.