Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
If I am reading their Terms of Use correctly, a contract is deemed as concluded once payment has been made to the company. Once concluded, there is no right of withdrawal from the contract. It would appear that you also have to manually accept that as a condition before completing the online purchase process.

I hope I am wrong, but that suggests to me that passes are non-refundable. Do you have any insurance cover for the circumstances resulting in cancellation of the trip ?

David :wave
We have insurance but this is about the same as the excess and we have only cancelled the second week of our holiday.

If there are no refunds even if only partial I think everyone should know about it.

I took the right of withdrawal paragraph to be them not being liable if weather or such like cancelled the boat services not giving me no right to withdraw from the "contract".
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.