Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Re: sad news
226 Posts
I am so very sorry to hear this sad news Derek.

My sincere condolences to you and your family . Your dad will be greatly missed

lyn
I'm very sad to hear this. I hadn't realised he was ill. He will be sadly missed.

Thank-you for letting us all know. I send my condolences to you and your family at what I know is a difficult time for you all.
I just want to echo what everyone has said-------------

Our most sincerest sympathy to you and all the family------------He will be sorely missed.
Dear Derek,

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your father, I'm sure no words any of us can say will bring you any comfort but I hope you know that your dad will be remembered by many here for his great contributions to this site.

Thinking of you and your family at this terribly sad time.

Catherine xxx
I am so so sorry to hear this news, my condolences to the whole family xxxxxx
I'm so sorry to hear the news Derek. My deepest sympathy to you and all the family.
:cry I am so so sorry to hear this sad news I know Dave was always there to help me when I asked him for him nothing was too much he will be so missed RIP Dave ....colleen
May I add my deepest sympathies to those above Derek.
I`m so sorry about your dad Derek, RIP Dave.
I am saddenned Derek to hear about the loss of your dad, may he rest in peace.
Oh i'm so sorry to hear of your loss,

my thoughts are with you today

i to lost a beloved uncle today

so i will double the prayers tonight.

wickedchris xxx
Im so sorry and sad to read this sad news, thank you for posting, my condolances to all the family.

Alison xx
our thoughts are with you,goodnight god bless allmen - a million kisses to you and your family RIP
thanx for all your great advice in the past, your star will be shining bright tonight xx

Maeve :( xxx
So, SO sorry to hear this sad news. Much love to you all Derek.

xxxx
Oh dear so sorry to hear the bad news, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Luv Anna.
xxxxxxxxx
So sorry to hear your sad news Derek, my thoughts are with you and your family.
Hoping that happy memories will ease your pain. My deepest sympathy to you and all the family.

Lynn.
Dave was a good man, i used to send my holiday snaps to him to download for me, i will miss him, always keep in your heart the memories, they will never fade.

Michelle xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.