Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
if this is the hotel opposite laguna park 1 i heard from a friend a [barman] it was going all inc as from march 2007 i was in it in jan 07 for a drink and it looked very nice and very clean
Hi, thanks for letting me know, i did infact phone the hotel direct couldn't wait any longer, and the receptionist said from July, either way its happening, i've now booked so fingers crossed!!!
i booked my hotel last year with first choice the hotel had started all inc in between me booking and getting there and even though the three of us had booked self catering my final invoice said all inc and when we got there sure enough we were even though we hadent paid for it think they made a mistake somewhere lol
Hi,
Are you absolutely sure it was the villa de adeje beach formerly ocean beach, because i phoned first choice yesterday and they confirmed the hotel was all inclusive from july, which is what the hotel receptionist told me when i phoned last week
thanks again
nicola
Hi,

First Choice feature another All Inclusive Property in their brochure called the 'Ocean Resort' which is All Inclusive.
Not sure if this helps
HI, Yeah hopefully thats where the confusion is, i've noticed reports about these hotels on various sites are all a bit mixed up, which doesnt help when you are trying to book i rely on these report a little too much sometimes, instead of just making my own mnd up .
SAD EH!
sorry i didnt make it clear it was ocean palace i stayed at
Hi,
I'm glad of that, thanks for letting me know!
:lol:
Stayed here many times when it was self catering. Make sure you request a room facing the pool as the otherside gets no sun. All the studios are on the "dark side", none facing the pool. Also ask for high floor as 4th floor is reception level the rest are below ground.
We walked past it in February and it has been painted green on the outside, not sure if they are doing a refurb on the inside, hope so as it was getting a bit tired when we went in march 06. It's in a good location. Have a great time. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.