Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
hi ruth if you look in the hotel reviews you will find several members reports including mine from last month

brian
I would like to get a room in the annexe part of the building, has anubody got any ideas about how to go about this? I made a request when booking the holiday but is there anything else I can do? Has anybody else done this at a hotel?

I am fairly new to travelling so am just staring out! please be patient. I just want to make the most of my time there and have a ball really...... I a nice relaxed kind of way of course!

Comments are appreciated, thank you
ruth x
Hi Ruth, my partner and I went to Nerja a few years ago and absolutly fell in love with the place we go back every year ( going in April cant wait not long to go ) Have'nt stayed in hotel Villa Flamenca but the reviews are always good it looks a beautiful hotel. In the evenings head to the balcony of Europe lots of lovely bars and cafes to sit outside and relax, also street entertainment to keep you amused. Its just such a beautiful place im sure you will have a fab time.
hi Ruth the best rooms if there are only two of you are in the old block overlooking the pool you get a big balcony with the sun from about 10 o/c to 5 o/c the newer blocks face the wrong way

brian
Hi sorry to sound dim but how would I go about getting one of those lovely rooms? or is it just pot luck kindof thing? do you have any idea of the room numbers? I was thinking of the new builing as it has air con. but as you have been before wil a fan be sufficient? My other half gets a little hot..... so dont't know what to ask for for the best.... Do you know what the rooms are like in the newer annex side?

Thank you for those posts they were really helpful but i just have these few questions left. ta.
is there any more info out there regarding this hotel? i was wondering about which room to request... does anyone know?

ta for the info guy's.
Has anyone stayed at this hotel recently and how did you rate the accommodation? Can you also recomend a room number? Many thanks in anticipation
Sorry its taken so long in getting back to you. But I asked my sister, cos they have stayed there loads of times, and she has finally gived me her answer for you. This is her answer:

Yes, we have stayed there for the last five years its a really friendly hotel lovely food the rooms are a bit small but if you ask for the room with a large balcony overlooking the pool they are the best rooms I think its 225to 229 every time we go we always meet people who have been there before which i think is a good reputation hope you have as good a time, as we always had.

Hope you find this usefull. Jennie
Many thanks for your reply, the information is greatly appreciated
Can anyone give me directions once we get to Nerja I think it will be easy enough to find Nerja from Malaga Airport but not sure where to go then? We will be driving

Many thanks :D
http://www.soltalk.com/Elements/NerjaMap/Map.htm

Hotel Villa Flamenco ....E 7
Click on map to enlarge each section, you could always print them off and stick them together. :lol:

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.