Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
If it's a beautiful stylish villa in a lovely grounds, with its own pool and a maid service 7 days a week then no, it isn't over the odds but I wouldn't pay it!!!
If it's a beautiful stylish villa in a lovely grounds

Agree - but it's a bit difficult to tell until you finally see it I guess. Brouchure / internet pix tend to show them in their "best light"....
I'm no expert on DIY, but before you give your money to Style Holidays, perhaps you should have a go at pricing up 6 flights, villa hire plus car hire privately. Just incase Style are putting the odd five hundred on top for the convenience of your booking a package.
If it comes out close go with the package as you get a bit of extra protection. If not then you pays your money and takes your choice. Good Luck whatever you decide. :)
thanks

How would I go about hiring a villa in Skala privately ?

There don't seem to be many, even via the tour operators....and I've had thought they would have most of them during the high season.

Incidently, do you have any opinion on Style Holidays ?

cheers

swayzak
Try this one for info on Kefalonia - http://www.justkefalonia.co.uk
I found the message boardd and hotel reviews very helpful.
I went to Sami this year and got a website from a local showing villas for hire in Kefalonia. If you want the link email me at kastrofatal@yahoo.co.uk and I'll forward it to you.

Thanks, :P
Swayzak, unless I've missed something I can't see that you've mentioned which time of year. Villa prices do seem to vary more by season than apartment/hotel prices.

We have rented a villa in Lourdas in May, but certainly couldn't afford the rates charged for the same property in high season.

Ron
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.