Hi
After spending the last x years doing the rounds of Ibiza in various hotels, we have decided to go for a villa, and fancy Costa Dorada as there's plenty to do during the day, if you don't mid a little travelling.

The only question I have, is which of the main villa areas is best if you want some evening entertainment (I'm talking about a pub/bar with Comedian/singer etc - the usual naff stuff the missus likes, rather than clubbing), as most of the properties seem to be around Miami Platje, L'Ametlla de Mar etc and although I will probably get a hire car, I would like the odd evening off! Failing that, where would be worth going to for an evening of typical British Naffness?

Looking at public transport, the Bus/Train is out of the question late at night, and I'd imagine a taxi from somewhere like Salou would make for an expensive night out, but I accept it may be the price we pay for having a nice, quiet villa - and don't worry, I also intend to introduce SWMBO & the kids to some local culture, but you have to take these things slowly
:cheers