Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
It's a brillant idea :P As new to the forum and the chat room, It's another way to get to know everyone, :lol:
any suggestions for days and times everyone? From experience of the chat room up till now everyone disappears for Coronation street or Eastenders :lol:
fi, we seem to go in goa chat usually tues and thurs nights about 8pm
so- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8pm? Or is one official time enough?
feel free to use this thread to say if you are about to go into the chat room. I'm sure others would join in if they can :D This can be the same as the Lazydays blackboard :lol:
:( I still can't get in - keeps telling me I need a newer version but its on there + can't get on it at work - must be blocked.
I recently downloaded the latest version of Java and had problems with chat. I had to delete it and go back to an older version. Perhaps you could try that?
Just a thought.... Perhaps it should be a little earlie for those who are still in Goa (As I presume you're working on UK time...???) - Otherwise it will be nearly midnight here... Don't think I'll get on it much anyway, but I thought some of the Monsoon-ers might... Perhaps 7 might be easier for them....
Its after 7 im here all on my lonesome ...
Well - there were quite a few on last night :D Feelings were 7pm was too early for most, although I'm sure you will often find someone in the chat room then. So- anyone going to be around 8pm tonight come and join the chat on the Goa room :D
anyone going to be in the chatroom at 8pm? I promise I'll stay out most of the time- I seem to scare everyone away :lol:
Am sure you don't scare anyone off Fi, went in last night but nobody there, try tonight :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.