Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
If anyone can update our reviews please do so HERE :tup
Hello Helencfo2

We went to the Wyndam 2 years ago and it was bad We asked to be moved The pool was dirty and the rooms needed a good cleaning The food was quite bad also When we were complaining to the rep she was sitting at her desk and a cockroach fell from the roof onto her I know that was 2 years ago and it might have been cleaned up
We moved to the Gran Ventana which was not far away and this was very good If i was you I would think about this hotel rather than risk going to the wyndam
Hiya,

Are you booked up yet ?. I've also been looking at Playa Dorada hols.

Stayed at the Viva wyndham in Cabarete before and enjoyed.

Seems like the Viva Wyndham Play Dorada is closing from 1st Sep -15th Dec for refurb so probably best avoided until after that.
hi, iam not sure if i will book this hotel now the one we stayed in in mexico was very immpressive but it seems this one is not so if any one has any suggestions, we are 2 adults and 18 year old son hes not into clubbing we all just like to relax with nice food good wine and a nice beach ,but not too expensive we are looking at may next year thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.