Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I think Cavelossim / Mobor would suit you. More beach sellers at Cavelossim than at Mobor, but then more beach shacks, as more hotels are there. Shacks have one party night a week, so music and fireworks then. Cavelossim itself has quite a few bars and restaurants, some with occassional entertainment, but very relaxed.

Some of the shack owners are now opening small hotels of their own, and some of these come highly rated. Mike's, Casa de Cris, and many others I can't remember.

Beautiful stretch of beach at Mobor. About 4 shacks with, I suppose about 15 sunbeds each. Short taxi ride away from Cavelossim itself.
Benaulim will do you fine, beach sellers are banned from the beach, north of the car park is very quiet, I had 6 weeks there over xmas, and Anthy's guest house might suit you. Danny
majorda has one hotel on the beach, i think !!! and it has a lovely quiet stretch of beach,

good luck

Mike
Phantasm --- If I was u , I would probably try the Moon !!! Then again , the Russains have been their -- Maybe Mars , plenty of water their !!!
I think that Mahal has read some of Phantasm's previous posts!!!! :D :D
Phantasm likes to be careful...he has had some very nasty experiences travelling recently.

Also Phantasm likes perfection for his holiday, he likes to have his cake and eat it.....every day!
we have recently returned from benaulim,loved it, hardly any hawkers,and those who do aproach you go away as soon as you say no,there was no hassle.definatly a place we would return
Well thank you everyone.

All booked up now. Two weeks staying at Luisa by the Sea in Cavelossim, and for the first time in years I am really looking forward to going away! It looks lovely, and has several very good reviews, both here and on other travel forums. Looking forward to rather a lot of :sun2

Avoided Monarch :yikes like the plague, flown with them for the last time, Thomson this time, and if you have had a nasty experience with them, please post it after March 2nd, as I am gone then :)

....can't wait, two whole weeks to go 8-)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.