Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I've been wondering the same, I'm sure I've seen a post that said Aquapark is better than Cleopark but I can't remember which thread it was on. I'm sure the feedback was that Aquapark was cheaper and better?
hi guys, i was there a couple of weeks back. yes there are two Aqua parks, 1s called Aqua park the other Cleo Park. i went to Cleo Park & wouldnt reccommend it, its abit half azzed, samllish & its got only 6 slides & none of them a very good. the best thing about the place is the big entrance area & the big pool that has a wave machine. drove past Aqua park and it looked quite good tho, looked like it had big slides. Cleo Park is just off Naama bay, you can check the website, the vid & pix just about show how small the slides actually are & the website shows theres only 6 slides & 3 are for kids

Google "Cleo Park Sharm" and have a look, I cant seem to be allowed to post links on here

if your going to Sharm i reccommend you do the Quad biking, thats a good trip, theres a few quad places but ours was just up from naama bay and you drive out into the deserty area and to a beduin village. its worth the money. oh n try n buy a headscarf thing for cheap before you go, stops dust getting in your mouth and they sell them there but at quadruple the price.

We also did the Glass Submarine, that was good also, n try n get to the different beaches(theres a few) for the amazing sea, fish n coral. you wont be dissaponted. tip for that is either take or try n buy a cheap snorkling set. some beaches are sand and some are coral all the way out and you walk along a pontoon to get to the end and the coral stops and you snorkal there with the fish, its good
Hi, im also just back from sharm and i agree that aqualand is miles better than Cleos. Cleos is very spread out and hilly,it is exhausting just walking round especially when its 45 degrees, also they rotate the opening of the slides so there was only 3 or 4 open at a time, not good when youve dragged your rubber ring all the way to the top to find it closed. The wave pool is good though but Aqualand is miles better, there are lots more slides, they are all close together, it is flat and the facilities are better with loads of different places to eat and drink, the childrens water play areas are fab and there are also ordinary swimming pools if you just want to swim. Be prepared to haggle over the entrance fee though, we paid £17 per adult and £13 per child the first time and then £18 per adult and £11 per child the second time(english pounds.Cleos was cheaper it cost £35 for a family of 4 plus £10 transfers but that was booked through our hotel. Watch your change at cleos, twice i bought a bottle of water for 80p,gave them a £10 note and was given change for a pound, i stood there with my hand out while he gave me the correct change note by note asking if i had got enough, i kept shaking my head until he finally gave me my change and this happened twice at 2 different bars there.Also at cleos when it was time to leave we had booked and already paid for a taxi but the manager left us stood at the gate(in the baking heat with no shade) while he let other paying customers get in them, after a while we had to forcibly barge our way into one, the taxi driver(who had brought us here that morning) couldnt apologise enough saying we were his customers but i think we would still have been stood there now..
ah good old Egypt, the memories are flooding back. like the hand out for the change story, thats why i wouldnt go back, the attitude of some of them
Hi there are 3 aquaparks in Sharm - the 2 above and Aquablast which is located at the Park Inn hotel in Nabq.
3.??? sorry dont understand your post! Can you elaborate?
Erh. Not sure why they should elaborate ? They are saying there are three waterparks in Sharm.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.