Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
I only know of one Waterpark in Zante and believe me its useless in my opinion. The only way I would recommend it is if you have absolutely nothing else to do and money to throw away.

We spent 2 hours there last year cost us a small fortune.

Sarah
Thanks for info sarah,heard quite a few bad reports on water park,where was the water park you visited?Ive found what seems to be two parks,Water village entertainment park in Sarakinado,which i havent a clue where that is,looked on several maps but none the wiser :shrug !!And Wet and wild water park in Laganas which i presuming is the one that has bad reports,seems to be quite small.I am not particularly bothered about the slides,i'm quite happy to lie back and relax :sun but my little girl loves the water so its really a day out for her,weve been to waterparks in magaluf,salou,tenerife and ibiza,they were all great apart from ibiza,absolute rubbish but we were comparing it to the others but still my little girl was happy to splash around in the childrens section.Anymore info off anyone would be appreciated,thanks again sarah :thanks
:wave
Nichola
Hi Nichola
I've been trying to find out about water parks on Zante and it seems there is one in or near Tsivili called The Water Village it has had very good reviews on the sites i have looked on :www.justzante.co.uk look under excursions. :) Will definately be trying it out when we go to Tsivili in June.
Thanks plumbblonde,water village is the one i had heard good reports about but didnt realise it was near tsilivi,think there is another small one near laganas but doesnt sound too good.We dont go till august so if you do visit water park could you give me some info please,also if your staying in tsilivi any reccomendations would be helpful,thanks again :D :D :wave
Nichola
Watervillage is the one we visited. We didn't rate it at all, we had two 12 year olds, one 16 year old, two 18 year olds and four adults (30issssh ;) ) We only stayed a few hours, however, It may have improved and I think everyones expectations are different so give it a go.

Sarah
thanks for the info sarah,as long as there is something to keep my 7yr happy then i will be happy :D :D is it far from tsilivi do you know??

Nichola
Can anyone tell me if there are height or age restrictions for the bigger slides at Zante Water Village water park? Their web site has no info about this and when I emailed them they didn't reply.

We're off to Zante soon and one of the many things the kids are looking forward to is the water park. Having seen pictures of the slides on their web site my 8 year old will be devasted if he can't go on them.

He's about average hieght for his age but a very strong swimmer, has anyone been with kids that kind of age and if so were they allowed on the big slides?

Any info greatly appreciated.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.