Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
WATERRR
8 Posts
Hi As you are arriving late why don't you put a bottle in your hold luggage,that way you won't have to worry at all.T.
quite alot of the shops will still be open at that time , you can near enough get water at any time of the day.
The Rio Park has a water vending machine.
Hi

We have stayed at the Gemelos 22 quite a few times and you will find that there are still shops and bars open in that area at that time. There is a bar just outside the entrance to the Gemelos 22 which would sell you water, there is also a kebab shop a few shops down which is open until about 4am. Failing that there is a vending machine on site at the Gemelos 22 it is situated by the pool area and sells water, pop and sweets etc..

Sarah
The Rio Park has a water vending machine.

:yikes :yikes

You'd need a bottle of water by the time you walk to the Rio Park from Gemelos 22. :rofl :rofl

Sue :)
Hi Sarah
Thanks for the update that will make things a lot easier.
Geovil
I thought the Gemelos 22 was near the wookey hollow on the corner, theres that many of them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.