Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
We went to Albfufeira for the first time in early October a few years back (2003). You have to factor in the exchange rate drop in the intervening years but certainly when we were there it was very busy, all the bars and restaurants were open and I didn't notice anything closed at all. Maybe later in October things might change, but early part it was lively.

Weather was glorious. I can't remember the temperatures but the sea was warm enough to swim in which is always a reason for travelling later in the season as opposed to early, clear blue skies and hot sun. Perfect.

We head back for our 3rd trip five weeks today. First time was October, second time was March and now September this year. Love the place, plenty to see and do and some awesome weather (not in March I might add).
We went last October and the weather was brilliant. Hot sunshine everyday, a couple of thunderstorms on a night time but lovely and warm the rest of the time.
Thanks for the replies, this site is a great source of information.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.