Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Found more pics at http://www.cyprus-wedding.com/ayia_napa.htm

and http://www.marriageincyprus.com/civil.htm which shows the "amphitheatre" referred in your other post.

Marion
:D Many thanks for the links. Its so hard to find pics sis in law will be thrilled x
If you take a look at the second photograph (Colette & Wesley) HERE you will see a small shot of the ampitheatre.

Hopefully one of our other members might have some better photographs for you to see.

Kath HT Admin
Hiya, I've just registered with Holiday Truths as I am planning to get married in Sep 2007 in Paphos and have heard that the Paphos Post is great with loads of ideas and help. There is only one problem though.....I cant get to it!

Can someone out there help or advise? I have registered and they have emailed me with the details but still, I cant seem to get in to it!

Heeeeelllpppp!

Karen

x x x
Hi Karen

Send a PM to Kath HT Admin (the message above yours) and she will guide you through the registration on The Paphos Post site. (She is the Administrator there too) :D

Have a Great One
D&P
:love

We got married in Paphos in Sept 05 and used http://www.freetimetours.com Michele the wedding co-ordinator is fantastic! She really can't do enough for you. If you email her say hi from Paula and Martin. That's actually us on the photos at the Atlantida on their website!

All the best for your forthcoming marriage! Hope you have a lovely day, we did. It's a lovely place to get married.

Paula. :D
Hi Everyone,
I have read almost everything i can on this site to do with Cyprus weddings and find it fantastic. However I do have a couple of questions I wonder if someone can help me with:
We are staying in the four seasons and getting married at Yermasoyia, does anyone know a restaurant close by to either of these places where we could have our reception?
Also has anyone got pictures of their wedding at Yermasoyia i'm struggling to find piccies to see what its like.
Lastly....... any recommendations on where to buy silk flowers to take over for the big day.
Any replies gratefully received, can't believe it's only a few months away!!

Jacqui xx
we are getting married in paphos, st georges church 20th july. we are using http://www.medwedsltd.com they are fantastic there are some pictures under their reccomedations.

have you got many going out?
Hello,

I am currently sorting out my booking with Cyrpus Dream Weddings and they have advise they will arrange a payment schedule for my wedding as it is about £3500, has anyone done a payemnt schedule with them before and how does it work out to be, e.g. monthly payments, regular lump sums?

Also would be grateful to hear of other peoples experiences with Cyprus Dream Weddings and photos. We are having a beach wedding @ Atlantida Beach.

Regards

Purple19m
Hi there,
We got married in July last year booked everything with CDW. Let me tell you that you will not be disapointed. We had a great time. We also had our reception in Atlantida Beach. What a dream from start to finish nothing was to much bother.
The way the payment worked with us was we decided to do bank transfers everymonth. We just paid it over the year. Then if we had any extras we paid when we got there.
We have a website if you want to go onto it and see the beach. Where we got ourphotos done and where the reception was. You dont actually see the bar but you see the surroundings. Will give you an idea. If you have any questions please get in touch. I would love to help you.

http://groups.msn.comClaireKevsWedding

Good Luck and congratulations.
Claire.xx
Thanks Claire, I was just concerned as when I read the terms and conditions it said 50% has to be paid within four weeks of booking! And if that is the case I will have to book a bit later me thinks!
As there seems to be quite a few questions on here, regarding Weddings in Cyprus, maybe it would be a good idea to have seperate a section on here just dedicated to Cyprus Weddings? :shock:

Just a thought :wink:
We have 40 people confirmed which includes 7 children, are you fairly organised for yours?
yeh just need to order the bridesmaids dresses, picked the ones i want, also get the evening invitations to send out for the do back here.

are you having a do when you get home. where abouts are you staying?
Hi Belljac,

Why don't you try one of our own members:

evelyn@cyprus4weddings.com

Evelyn was a rep, and married a Cypriot and now lives in Limassol. You would be hard pushed to find a nicer person, she has helped me on numerous occassions with various queries, (none of them to do with a wedding) so don't be afraid to ask her for help.

Cheers,
Janet
Thanks for that Janet i'll e-mail Evelyn directly to find out a bit more information.
We're not having a do when we get back, decided against it. Staying at the Four Seasons. So excited!!
Hi Jacqui

No problem, she really is a lovely lady, and if any of your party are looking for accommodation Evelyn can also get special rates for you.

When are you getting married?

Janetxx
Getting Married on 11th April this year, everyones booked already I wish I had found this site earlier, there is so much useful information.
Yes, it is really good. The different help and advice I have had has been amazing, some lovely members even gave me the courage to drive in Cyprus for the first time in 18 years!!

Not long to go then Jacqui, you must be very excited. It is a lovely time to be in Cyprus although I was hoping it would be Sept/Oct, then I could have came to see you!

I can recommend a really good restuarant where all of the Cypiot families eat, it is called 'La Mer', run by three brothers and the food is to die for. Over the 18 years we have watched it develop from your basic rest. to Limassol's finest as far as we are concerned. It is a bit expensive, but worth every penny.

Janetxxx
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.