Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Lisa Jane,

We got married at the Grecian Park in October 04 and it was truly beautiful, we married in the secret garden (cliff top).

I have a review I wrote way way back, makes me tingle reading it

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=254411&highlight=#254411

Have a read of the Wedding thread at the top of this forum, some very good advise. This website helped and supported me loads when I was tearing my hair out.

Enjoy every minute, it goes over so quickly ..... its nearly 3 years :shock: :shock: :shock: ... We'll be in protaras for our 3rd anniversary and will be visiting the GP on our day taking our daughter to see where her mammy and daddy got married.
Thank you for your response. Your day sounded amazing!! I am assuming Julie was your first choice planner?? We have decided not to book a planner and arrange everything direct through the hotel as I wasnt very happy when I called first choice as they seem to add hundreds onto their wedding package price. When I went to the town last week they told me it was 265cyp yet first choice said 220 planner, 170 licence, 160 registrar and 150 hotel charge which was totally incorrect as the hotel only charge 150 if you dont have your meal at the hotel!!

The assistant manager Angelos has assured me that our day will be well planned and organised although I am aware that without a planner we may have to take on a little bit of the pressure!!!???? Kind regards Lisa
Hi

Just wanted to say that I too am in the process of planning my wedding at the Grecian Park hotel for Sept 2008 and am very excited! We have had our date confirmed and are just in the process of trying to get some numbers so we know how many to budget for!

We are using a weddingco-ordinator who lives in cyprus as I didn't find any of the travel companies that helpful.

Jo :P
Hi Lisa Jane,

We went with a First Choice Wedding co-ordinator as I was sick of the stress and just wanted to hand it over to them .... so at least I had someone else to blame if nothing went as planned :lol: I enjoyed the fact once I was there, it was Julie's (kind of) problem and I could relax and enjoy my holiday.

The hotel were brilliant with us and very supportive. As I said in my thread, our wedding & reception were all sorted for the Tuesday 12th but with a 24 hour flight delay we had to move our whole day to the 13th. Andreas the AM was brilliant and moved our reception to the next day at no extra cost .... could you find a 5 star hotel in England, move receptions plans to the next day with a charge?

Ingrid x
Congratulations Joanne, happy planning, I am very excited too, cannot think of anything else LOL, after reading everyones replies I am thinking of now booking a planner through first choice, called again today and was informed that the planner cost is £220 and I pay the other charges to the Town Hall, the first time I called I wasnt given this info! Good luck and all the best!! Kind regards Lisa :)
Hi Lisa-Jane,

Before you book with First Choice please try:-

http://www.aisleoflove.co.uk/

Kerry has been fantastic helping me with my arrangements and always come straight back to me with responses from my starnge questions, I know she doesn't cahrge as much as some of the travel companies and she used to work as a wedding co-ordinator for some of the big travel firms.
Hi - thank you very much for informing us about 'Aisle of love', I will email them now as there Platinum Package is what we are looking for! Did you use them, Im a little scared of people letting me down, although there website does look very professional. Kind regards Lisa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.