UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
hi
What about Slaley Hall???
Once visited Linden Hall in Northumbria really nice, not sure of price though. I live quite near Seaham Hall in county durham which is fabulous but very expensive.
Just a thought the Lowry Hotel in Manchester do spa breaks. I've never been on 1 but my freind stayed at the hotel and said it was fantastic, oh yeah and great for spotting celebs.
The Lowry is in Salford...we get a bit narked when people say it is Manchester's 1st 5* because it ain't even in Manchester! Salford is an entirely seperate city!
Nidd Hall near Harrowgate is lovely. It's a Warner Holiday so it is for adults only. The leisure facilites are lovely. The grounds are also nice with a lake and a lot of lawns, tennis courtsand bowling. We have been a few times, really enjoyed it and found it completly relaxing. They also have evening entertainment should you want it, but also have quiet lounges and bars if you don't. Harrogate is very close by. We have visited other places like Linden Hall, however, Nidd Hall in our opinion is better, the leisure facilities are far better and there is no chance of a screaming child appearing just as your relaxing.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.