Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi,

I'm not sure about which hotel is the most family friendly but we stay in villas in Calan Bruc that are suitable for wheelchair users and the owner that we book through has 6 all together so you can book 2 next door to each other.

Also, i don't know how immobile your friend is but Santandria beach (about 10 mins drive from Calan Bosch and Calan Bruc) has a great service, they have an attendent with 'floating' wheelchairs, like a beach buggy type of thing that can be wheeled accross the sand and floats onto the water to make it easier to get in and out of the water, such a brilliant idea and a great servce too.

Hope that helps, sorry i don't have more info on the hotels for you, but i'm sure some of the wise owls on here will know a bit more about that than i do. :o)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.