General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
What about one of the 5star hotels in Lara beach or Side Turkey?.May is a lovely month and just over 4 hours flight time.
Thanks

Turkey is a no no from her who needs to be obeyed. have done Nile cruise, dom rep, cuba, med cruise usual med with the kids so was looking for something really special.

Tc
Some of the 5 star hotels in Lara beach are really really special with prices to match. :rofl
What about Dubai? Some fantastic hotels, great shopping (well it is your anniversary) loads to see and do.
Bali, Koh Samui Thailand. Combine with a city, Singapore Bangkok perhaps
my daughters looking at the cape verde islands at the moment, as they want a special holiday, not sure if they are any good. also shes considering mexico and gambia, they all look nice on the internet any way :rofl
done the caribbean been to cuba dom republic

How can you possibly say you've 'done the caribbean' when you've only been to Cuba and Dominican Republic!?

How about a Caribbean cruise? Visit all the proper Caribbean islands, and have the top class entertainment onboard.
We did a cruise many many years ago for our honeymoon,and it has been nice to go back and have a holiday at the places we liked best.Friends of ours tried Cape Verdi last year,they said the hotel and food was great,but that was about it!!nothing much else and wouldnt go back.
We went to Florida for our 25th! Not exactly romantic but after 25years :que
Seychelles is nice if you want peace and quiet but it was a bit to quiet for me.
Puerto Vallarta in Mexico? Much better than Cancun.
Singapore,fabulous but hectic.
If the OP can give us an idea of how far they want to travel and if they want sightseeing or relaxing.
How about Sorrento in Italy.Lovely in May before it gets too hot and too crowded and also very romantic.Just over 2 hrs from the uk.
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh this amazing hotel or the Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh both amazing hotels
Thanks for all your help. Will be a little bit more careful with my words next time. My done the caribbean was taken out of context.

TC
My daughter and her husband went to Brazil for her 40th birthday and had a wonderful time (their first holiday without the children who were left in my care).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.