General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Tanya.... :wave: and welcome to HT.
You will find answers to any questions in the Flight only/Airline and Airport section a few above this one. There's a special thread dedicated to hand luggage. Linda.
Hello Tanya and :welcome to H/T you can take food stuff crisps sweets chocolate that type of thing .when you check your bag in you can buy drinks (water coke )and take them on the filght with you ok .........colleen
It might be best if discussion is conducted in the HAND LUGGAGE Q&As topic which Linda refers to, as it is updated with any new changes to regulations. This topic may escape any updates, so it is probably best that I close it.

However, with regard to any drinks purchased after check-in, they would in fact have to be purchased airside after security checks. Any drinks purchased after check in but before security will be confiscated.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.