Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Aren't you able to leave your luggage at the hotel? We've often checked out hours before our flight pick-up and the hotel supply somewhere for us to keep our luggage. We just carry on with a normal day's holiday then, using the hotel's facilities or going to the beach etc. The hotel will more often than not, allow you use of a shower room to get ready for your journey home.
We are renting an apartment privately so we have to vacate at 12pm and the letting company don't have anywhere to leave luggage.
The only solution I can think of is if you hire a car, you can keep your luggage in it and drive to the airport. We have also left our luggage in the apartment grounds before and returned to collect it when we departed.
I am sure you could get to know another family in the apartments while you are there, then maybe they will keep your luggage for you. Hope you find some solution!

Carol
I agree with carolh idea, I did exactly that last year, during the week I was there I got to know some of the permanent residents of the private apartment block I was in and they kindly offered to hang onto my luggage from noon onwards. I was then free to enjoy my last day and then arranged my taxi pick up for the aiport from the apartments. They even offered to let me shower in their place if needs be :tup

Another alternative would be to get to know a bar owner and ask the same.....again plenty of ex pat bar owners were more than willing to help me out.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.