Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
what to do
6 Posts
If you could turn those steps to the beach into a ramp that would be great! :)
Really it depends on what you want to do. There are loads of bars and a fair few nightclubs. A few places do shows with singing acts etc! Theres the top end of the marina which seems to be fairly clubby. Theres also an ice bar on the marina where everything inside is made of Ice. Even your seats, tables and glasses!
Bonanza square serves all hours and is usually full of Brits out for a drink although I'd say this was more where the families go. Theres 24 hour square where the more younger crowd go!
i would agree with the above,or you could have a game of bowling in montimar Toremolinos,and then get on the bus to the pubs in 24 hr sq,and area.
the ice bar sounds worth a look. is there a golf course near by?
,the Torrequebrada championship ,course is in Benal,i overlook the 6th Tee.It is up by the flatotel,follow road up till you come to a turning and there is a sign post there somewhere pointing you to the turning in.A fabulous course i`m exhausted watching them play :lol: :lol:
A visit to Club 92 in Fuengirola is always worthwhile.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.