Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
hi llindy

I must confess I have looked at folk on hols many times and wondered the same thing. One year there was Ht members from N/Ireland at the kanta the same time as me but I never did figure out who they were lol suppose we should really have arranged to meet up at some stage.
:think
You could go to the 'Holiday Tools' at the top of the page and print off a lugguage label to make identification easier, I use them all the time when going on holiday.

Holiday Tools = http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/tools.php

Graham
I have met people from HT in Tunisia but only because we've 'met' on here first. I'm meeting up with Pittie from The Netherlands in September for the first time and really looking forward to it. We nearly met before but she arrived the night before I left so only managed a quick phone call from the airport before I flew home. I actually wonder if any of those to whom I've sung the praises of HT are actually lurking on here :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.