Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
MyTravel
9 Posts
Hi Jim98

MyTravel forum has not gone anywhere, they are at the begining of this page along with the other flight operators.

Paula
oh yeah - it's down to 1 reply on it.... :!: :?:
They are at the top of this page, but there's only 2 posts in there :?
To be honest, we are not really sure what has happened to it. I have been searching for it since yesterday evening, but so far it is nowhere to be found. I was trying to remove some duplicate posts from it yesterday afternoon but they wouldn't budge, then the last page of the thread wouldn't open at all. I decided to leave it and try later, but when I went back in the evening, it had gone. One of the other Mods has mentioned problems with that same topic a couple of weeks ago.

Problems have also been reported with the Cardiff Airport topic, with some members unable to access the most recent posts on the last page of the thread.

Hopefully the missing MyTravel topic will re-appear, as there was lots of useful information in it. But in case it doesn't, I have started a new topic meantime and as the same enquiries tend to crop up regularly, hopefully the content of this topic will quickly grow too - please click here.

Apologies to those who are looking for info meantime. The best thing would be to post your enquiries in the new topic, and get discussion under way.

David :wave
Thanks David,
I thought I was seeing ( or not ) things when I couldn't find it. At least if everyone renews their queries it will give Dazbo something to do in his spare time.
it will give Dazbo something to do in his spare time

Thanks jim98, you are too kind!

Darren
Don't mention it mate. There were quite a few of my questions, and your respective excellent answers, in that forum. I hope it turns up otherwise you probably will be answering everyones old questions again. Mind you, I suppose you can't get too much of a good thing.

Jim
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.