General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
what about the dominican republic, there is some great prices out at the moment
Playa Pesquero in Cuba was quite relaxing.
Menorca is quiet and pretty with nice beaches. If you don`t want children about choose an adult only hotel. If your not bothered about kids the hotel Sur Menorca in Punta Prima is excellent. We visited last October everything was perfect.
Ever been to Cyprus?

Usually low 80s even in early October.

Protaras would be good.
or even Paphos ?? :lol:

Kath
try egypt your love it we went last new year and where going back on the 28th dec ,the hotel is called coral sea resort with first choice
i've been to the island of Gozo, Malta in January and it was so beautiful weather, we managed to swim in the pool! September/October normally they have nice weather as well. Easily accessible with Ryanair. For accomodation check out the website of gozobreak.com I really recommend this company. They have nice properties and offer excellent service!
we go to turkey every oct and the weather is usually lovely during the day but can get a little chilly at night. akyaka is gorgeous, beautiful beach,lovely friendly people, very scenic but not that busy as its mainly a turkish resort so none of the big tour operators go there, really lovely place and reasonably priced to eat out
I would also suggest you try the coral sea resort at Sharm el Sheikh,we had a lovely holiday and our two children had a fantastic time , with nothing at all to complain about in two weeks.
coral sea is an exceptional hotel. the staff are so genuine . the grounds are beautiful
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.