Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
I am going to Tunis this winter...In belaus its so cold during this period((((
I got back from Sousse on Friday and despite the forecast of rain almost every day had glorious weather for most of the time, with just one day of high winds, one of moderate but warm winds and the only real storm I apparently slept through! On the transfer back to Tunis we started off in bright sunshine with the driver searching for sunglasses, then torrential rain which had stopped by the time we arrived at the airport. My first visit many years ago was in February when the weather was glorious but over the years I, like Jenny, have experienced a variety of weather in the winter months.
Glad you enjoyed your hol Aslemma. As you rightly say, the winter weather can vary dramatically in Tunisia. :think
On the bright side it is certainly better than the UK. :)

Anne and i are returning in Jan 13 so we're looking forward to winter sunshine. :sun2
We do need a break Aslemma :D
You don't need any excuse Jimmy. ;-) Will you be going to Hammamet Yasmine again or returning to PEK?
Marco Polo in Yasmine Aslemma. Its near the Marina and shopping.
We did like Yasmine last time, and getting around is easier for Anne, as its all on the flat.
In the evening, you can wander out to cafes and restaurants easier than PEK which we do miss.

We now have a date in April/May to decide on, so we might have a chance to meet ? :tup
Depends where we end up as we missed Sam last month :cry
I'll keep my fingers crossed for April/May then Jimmy if I manage to get back then. I met up with Sam and Adam for coffee at the Veranda.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.