Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
The baron Palms is sandwiched between the baron Hotel and the Conrad. It is a new hotel and appears to be part of the same complex as the baron.
It is set slightly further back from the beach but only by a hundred yards or so.
the main difference seems to be it is an all-inclusive hotel.
whatever, it is in a good location with an excellent beach and is arguably one of the better hotels in the area.
hi, i stayed at the baron plams last oct and OMG it such a lovely hotel, the hotel, rooms and restaurants were always lovley and clean as were the pool area, grounds and bars, infact the whole hotel was always spotless and sparkling. i had such a great time at the baron palms i would return at the drop of hat, they cant do enough for you, the pool is lovley espically with the waterfall.

You will have a great time, any questions about the baron palms dont hesitate to ask.

Lovethesun
we are going in oct to the baron palms what sort of food is there. Any tips. thanks
Stayed in Apr 06

nightly theme night ( weekly rotation)
Fish, Chinesse, Itialian etc

although buffet usually got Chicken, beef and fish on each day, pasta , salads etc.. general buffet fare - best AI I've stayed at but still a bit boring after a while, and meat never as seems as tender / quality in AI buffets as you get at home

Poolside, Italian and egyptian resturants also availabe ( no extra for poolside)

Good breakfast buffet

Lunch - cut down version of dinner

AI beer OK, wine passable, bottled water available no probs
although recommend give the included spirits a miss
---

Tip the pool guys and get beds reserved each day
thanks for that, is the best currencey the egyption pound to get?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.