Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Booked accommodation but not flights yet.
Was hoping they might come down a bit and they've gone up :(
You can add me to that list roxey :wave: :yipee :fly Nothing booked yet but looking every day..
and me and me
we got delayed for 4 extra days first choice were BRILLIANT and looked after us
not booked yet but will do shortly
:cheers jane
Booked for November, looking for March now. :cheers I sometimes think I am wishing my life away looking forward to my trips.
I cant wait too!! and I am still here :rofl
yes what a season!!in more ways than one !
Chilly
Accommodation sorted highland beach.. booked .. looking ever day or so at the flights no bargains yet to be had...
I am booked for Xmas ... but I would have been there in November too , if the 2 month rule hadn't been brought in :que
No thank you.

Had enough of Goa and pastures new on next seasons agenda.
Although we haven't booked yet, we are hoping to back at Christmas again this year. We are just waiting to see if the the prices come down a lot more before booking.

I say that we haven't booked yet, but I am worried that if bookings are reduced (for the reasons mentioned in the opening post), would the tour operators cancel package holidays or flights rather than offer reductions? Last year, due to sickness in the family, we could not book our holiday until November for a December holiday, but this year we don't know if we would be pushing our luck to try to book our holiday that late.

Last year we booked through Jewel in the Crown, this year we will still have to go through them again as our hotel doesn't feature in any other charter holiday brochure. The quotation we have been given is a £1000 more per person than we paid last year, which is why we refuse to book now. :yikes We obviously expected to pay a bit more but not that much more.
Sydney we booked quite a while ago with Olympic and our hotel was full within a few weeks of going on sale for Xmas and NY, but we paid less this year than last year. I think it was about £850 for 3 weeks. I don't think they will go down for Xmas period, maybe if you wanted to go at the beginning of Dec you may have more luck.
I agree Brenliz, I think we will have to look to going earlier in December.
Even with the shacks up late,was one of our best seasons there,roll on October :wave: :tup
Am off tomorrow flying with qatar after having our holiday cancelled on the 15th can't wait
Even with the shacks up late,was one of our best seasons there,roll on October :wave: :tup

snap!! ;)
chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.