Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I agree too is an excellent idea, it didnt occur to me that anyone might be interested in buying them. Will put the word out to friends etc to hang on to their old phones until my next visit, would be great for the money raised to go to CWT. Have visited in the past is a wonderful place and a very worthy cause
:wave KJF im just reading over your post R/e the fellow at the M/D taking 4 phones thats just greed shame on him .....bet hes on his way to the elephant shop he will get I would say up to 6800 rupees for them greedy we s*** ...............colleen
Isn't it just common sense on our part? We have been friends with a family for 10 years now and we take it in turns to call each other every few weeks or so. We visit to catch up, maybe have a meal at their house and love to spend time with them - they ask for nothing.

They arranged my Goan wedding in their local temple - I was expecting 4 of us on the beach, not a full temple with decorated taxis, help with getting ready, Mendhi, wedding breakfast etc etc. I could go on and on (and have!!). We are their family and vice versa. What I am trying to say is, there are genuine people and those that are not so genuine everywhere.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.