Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi :wave:
This property is now named, Varca Palms Beach Resort, and I don't think it is featured in any European brochures.
But a Google search will give you their web-site, and some agencys that do bookings, and also reviews.

x lassi
Hi Shazw, can't add anything to the previous post. just like to say, we stayed at the Resort De Goa on our first trip to Goa 11 years ago. we loved it there too. :tup
there is something i can add, its been revamped since then. so, don't know what it'll be like now!!!! :que
bob. :cheers
Thanks lassi and bob,

Will investigate! :think

Regards
Sharon
Sorry! I do have another question! can anyone tell me if the Lacoste store is still in South Goa?

Thanks!
Hi ,do you mean the one in Cavelossim?? if so it was there Feb 2008 :tup going again this Nov 2009
can let you know on our return in Dec :wave:
annx
Hi Ann,

Thanks for reply, yes, that is the one and hope it is still there! We are booking today for xmas and new year in goa - can't wait!

Regards
Sharon
The Lacoste store is inside a Dept store called Saga, there is also a larger dept store in Margao called Big G. You will also find a number of designer shops in Panjim I know it's actually central Goa but it's a great town to wander round :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.