General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I go on Thomsons and Thos Cook and spend hours searching!!

As flight times influence my choice this can narrow it down (eg if Thomsons flights to Majorca didn't leave untill 11pm then I would cross of list). It's then a case of researching for what suits you and your pocket.

I might type in Cost del Sol, all inclusive - get a list of hotels which suit us then have a look at some reviews. It can be a lengthy process.

Good luck!!
Hi

Have been going through individual sites i.e ,TC, Direct, Thomsons but is there an easier way. Most sites make you choose a destination but we are happy to go anywhere. Any hints or tips appriciated. Thanks

Try http://www.holidayhypermarket.co.uk/Travel-Supermarket you can choose any destination, I tend to look at them and price the holiday, find exactly what I want and then go and price it up on several other sites to get the best deal.

Graham
hi...if trying somewhere new I would start with friends and family....ask if thed been anywhere good lately...thats how I found the AI Im off to in a few weeks...needed to find somewhere last year and neice told me about this one....liked it so much going back this year........have a list of possible destinations....then check out the reviews on here for hotels and resorts....then armed with where you want to go and hotels you like the sound of go search on the travel agents sites.....if you find a hol to suit then check out the travel agent out on here before you book it.....tweetie
After finding and pricing the holiday I want, I print off the details, then go to the travel agents and ask "Can you match that price for that holiday?" and have never yet been disappointed.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.