Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi Nat

The weather in May can be quite mixed. You can expect temperatures in the low 20's and possibly a few odd showers, but you should get plenty of sunshine as well.

I understand that the hotel had its licence suspended after the tragic events there last October, which I imagine probably put a lot of people off staying there this year.

Elaine
Hi Nat
We visited this hotel june 07 .The weather was brilliant.
The hotel could not be faulted at all we were worried when we heard what had happend last year but dont worry.
The staff could not do enough for you . We had a sea view room with breath taking views.The food was brilliant best we have had in an all inclusive hotel.Anyway if you want to know more just ask.
Bye the way i have booked to go back next year in june and have never been back to the same place twice. So what does this tell you.
beckyc :
Hi. Sorry I can't comment on the hotel but you should have some pleasant weather. We stayed in Kassiopi for a week from 5th May last year and only had one morning of cloud and showers. The rest of the time it was sunbathing weather and we came back with a nice tan. However, being the start of the season the pool hadn't had time to warm up and it was freezing. Not many of us ventured into the water. It didn't bother me too much, I gritted my teeth and took a dip every day. The evenings were also pleasant though you'll need something to cover up later on.
Thank-you for all your comments all very helpful. I really hope the whether wil be ok as we are going for our 1st wedding anniversary. We could have gone to rhodes but i had always fanscied corfu and then after booking it saw that corfu has the highest raifall :cry:

As far as the louise cocrya im not sure how to take no recent reviews not sure its good or bad so any further info appreciated

thanks nataliex :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.