Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Can't find anything in the place you're staying, but the following may be of use and they can deliver, by the sounds of it. They show a motorised wheelchair and some mobility scooters for hire
http://exploringcrete.com/mobility_scooter_hire_disabled_holiday_in_crete_greece_europe_53_.htm
Hi dcrease..relly hope you enjoy Agia Pelagia. We've booked flight only next year to Santorini flying home from Crete and our intention is to stay at Ag P so would really appreciate your opinion when you get back.
Have a great time!!
Thank you so much, Phoebe, I'll look it up and let you know when I get back. Thanks

Greekofile - Be gettin' back to ya....... :-)
Have a good trip, dcrease. Hope you and "himself" get sorted and enjoy your trip together :)
Phoebe, me darlin'
After the year I've had, it had better be a good one, lol.........
I'll fill you in on all the goss when I get back (if I remember half of it, as I intend to hammer the all inclusive cocktails!). x :wave:
PS. Yep, that will mean I'll be drunk in charge of a wheelchair.........:hols :hols
Hell, get the electric scooter instead, then you don't have to be the one in charge! :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.