America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Virgin Holidays have just released a 2008 Florida and Caribbean preview brochure covering holidays between May 2008 to October 2008. It is not as big a brochure as the main Florida brochure and only has a limited selection of hotels - but it does seem to cover a lot of the favourites.

I think the Thomas Cook and First Choice ones normally come out in April.
Hi Liz

We stayed at the Sheraton Vistiana Resort, a couple of years ago through virgin. It was an aparthotel and it had two bedroomed apartments, so would be good for those with teens.

It had good communal facilities as well, like lots of swimming pools spread around the complex and quite a large on site store for groceries/ breakfast stuff etc.

Dont know if you know Orlando, but it was more or less opposite the 'Premium Outlets'.

Doe
Thanks for replies, those appts look nice but would prefer mid I/Drive as normelly stay near Wet&Wild but would consider near Pointe Orlando also.
Been looking at Enclave Suites but not fussy at all, even a villa may be nice.
Thanks again Liz.
hi,virgin prices are online untill oct 2008.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.