Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
When is Best
5 Posts
jemajo,

Hurricane season is May until November. The weather through then is generally hot and humid depending on where exactly you go. The big risk then is tropical storms and hurricanes that can hit at any time through the season, athough they tend to be from June onwards. My preferred month is March as the weather is generally settled, it's hot and isn't too humid. It's spring break around then though.

Darren
It's spring break around then though
:yikes
Our preference is late Nov/early dec... cooler and less crowded but Thanksgiving is on the 4th thursday in nov...

ATB,J.
We went to Mexico April/May time and it was boiling hot!!!
Last year we went to the Domincan in the middle of November and the weather was lovely (low 30's in the shade every day) We had a couple of rain showers but nothing that would bother you. We thought that it was a lovely time to go away. We also found it uncrowded, especially the 2nd week when sometimes we found we had the massive main pool almost to ourselves. The big bonus of going that time of year was while we sunbathed in that paradise, here in Liverpool my family was virtually snowed in!! Nothing funnier than saying, oh its freezing is it, well its over 30 here!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.