Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
La Piazza is the best Italian in Paphos and well priced. Also, try Deep Blue for Seafood, its very near the harbour.
Hi Catherine,

For an inexpensive 'set-menu' try the windmill restaurant. It's just opposite the entrance to Agia Kyriaki at the far end of Bar Street beyond the fountains.

The service is first class and the food is delicious.

Family run for the last 20+ years and you will be well looked after.

Glad you've chosen to return to Paphos - have a GREAT one

Best wishes

Don&Pam
There is a website dedicated to eating in the Paphos area here, complete with reviews.
I always take restaurant reviews with a pinch of salt (no pun intended). Food is all down to personal taste, unless the service itself was abysmal.

Mark
We have just returned from Paphos.

We ate at the Windmill Restaurant, the food and service were excellent, the sunday evening we went it was very quiet there, but to be recommended.

We also ate at Little Palace, again a good meal, this is on the road by the side of MacDonalds quite a long way up, almost into Bar Street. 3, Ayias Anastasias St. The fish cakes as starters there are fantastic. http://www.showme-cyprus.com/info.php?idref=218&categ=5

Konia Tavern in Konia, our first visit there, so good we went back again. Meze at 7.50 cyp a head. Head for Konia and it is near the Church.

Vasilias Nikoklis Inn at Nikoklia, salad and dip starter, main course followed by watermelon, for four plus a bottle of wine and two large keos, came to 29cyp. The food was excellent and we will definitely go back there. http://www.vasilias-nikoklis-inn.com/en/location-en.html

Hope this helps.
Good choices Rha Mo :)
I've been to Little Palace so I know that's good.
Both Windmill Restaurant and Konia Tavern are on my To Do list we will be trying out next month.
And now I added Vasilias Nikoklis Inn at Nikoklia to the list. It sounds just the sort of place we like.

Did you get to Mothers..??
Mothers has been a favourite of ours, but we decided to give it a miss this time. We went to new places mainly, we also visited Pomos and had a meal at the Seafare one lunchtime, again a lovely meal. Wish our budget would stretch further and we could eat out every night!
I've just been reprimanded for not mentioning CyprusLiving's restaurant section.

Sorry, Mr Cross, sir! :oops:
Mark
Coral bay area my favorites are:
El Faro and the restaurant attached to the Neptune hotel.
Pegia:
Pegia Tavern and Cousins
Akamas:
Viklari (Last Castle)
...yeah my vote goes to Cousins Tavern, Peyia too..!!
(situated above Kyrenia Tavern) they serve an excellent Meze.
Sienna gets my vote every time.

I used to think that it was expensive but it isn't especially if you have a set menu and we have never been disappointed with the quality of the food there.

This time we tried lots of other restaurants but Sienna was the firm favourite with all the family even the children. The children's menu they offer is reasonably priced and they provide them with good quality food. Unlike many other restaurants, the childrens menu is fresh and delicious as opposed to many places which seem to only serve frozen food or cardboard pizzas to the children.

Viv
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.