Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi we go to sidari every year for the past 5 years, its brillient, not to mad, but if you want it its there, we always stay at Lagoon Studios and Apartments, they are just off the main road, right opp the beach, no noise of a night, the bar is open there until 4am or when Alex decides to go home lol, the staff are fabulous there, spiros owns it, you got Jess (welsh lady) the receptionist and paul (from derby) the entertainment guy, everynight there is something on, it starts around 10pm, bingo, kareoke, quiz's, killer pool, millionaire, then you got Denis, hes from Russia but speaks about 8 languages, hes so lovely and Stella the waitress, shes been there 2 years now, shes lovely as well, its right on top of the strip where there are loads and loads of restaurants, pubs, clubs etc, turn left its the quieter area, canal dmur and right is lively as you want it, its brillient, we book with First Choice at Lagoon, they are on facebook, its called The Lagoon Sidari, theres loads of photos etc, loads of people go back every year, all staff are brillient and nothing is too much for you, pool is gorgeous with slide, just lovely place, food excellent, lunches and nighttime.
i agree with Teena...sidari is the place to be...its got everything you could need from an holiday
Thanks ive gone and booked today yeah can't wait roll on June :)
We booked ours on saturday, going back to the lagoon in sidari cannot wait, where are you staying, are you going to Sidari?
yes going to Sidari can't wait never been to corfu :cheers
You will love it, its brillient, what apartments/hotel are you staying at?
im staying at paradise apartments this year,we go on the 4th june,stayed at trivizas apartments last year which was a lovely place :)
I'm staying at sunny corfu apartments originally wanted to go to angelinas as over £200 cheaper but some of the reviews on here put me off. So thought i'd pay a bit more.
Hi mari

We stayed at elenis apartments towards the end of october, and sunny apartments were more or less opposite (quite a good walk from the main strip-in sidari.) They looked very nice (although they were closed at the time- so couldnt go in for a nosey!).

We're actually staying at angelinas this July for 2 weeks- they really are lovely apartments, and our friends have been staying there every year for past 5 years! When we went last July we stayed at olgas apartments, and met up with our friends most nights- and their apartments were far more superior than ours! Got a great price for this july,-£996 for the 3 of us (inc our 16 yr old). so very happy with the price!

Cant wait for July- and you will love sidari- the best holidays we have ever had!

Belly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.